Yeah, I know I’ve been MIA the past two weeks at least. Some of you might not have noticed, but a good few have, and have asked me ‘what’s up’. And while I’ll usually answer “nuttn much”, I know that’s not completely true.
A lot has happened in my little insignificant world. For starters, we (my boyfriend and I) got our jalopy of a car sold . . . finally! (good riddance) So there was some running up and down on our part trying to get those papers in order.
Then, to my surprise, well . . . kinda sorta like, I finally got my promotion at work. After seven years I finally have a title and you are the third set of people to hear about it. I am now officially a Junior Fiber Engineer, which basically means I’ll be really busy the next couple weeks to a year.
But aside from the great things that have happened in such a short space of time, I’m confronted with the fact that I need to manage my time more efficiently. And I need to include the things I love to do and want to do, like blogging.
Like my good friend Pauline once wrote, ‘I actually like blogging’, and I like blogging on WordPress. I have tried blogging before and just never really stuck with it. But here on WordPress the community of bloggers are so much more personable and supportive and I like that, a lot.
I still feel like I write sh*t, but you guys will never tell me that, right?! So I feel comfortable putting my sh*tty thoughts and ramblings out there for you guys to just shake your heads at me, and I don’t feel a way about it.
I say this all to say, there are some things I know I need to work on:
- I need to set aside some time to read other blogs – Generally I need to set aside an hour daily to read and to write. And apart of that reading time should include other blog posts as well.
- I NEED to finish this 30 Day Writing Challenge – “It’s beginning to look bad now, Char” . . . “I know, I know” she frowns 😦 . . . I started to feel like I couldn’t write anything because I’ve been procrastinating in finishing this Writing Challenge.
- Slowly and surely finish the projects around the house that I’ve started and not finished – and hopefully do such an amazing job I cant help but share it with all y’all.
- I NEED to be more consistent in my posting – I need to create a posting schedule and stick with it, as much as I can.
- And I need to be more mindful of the things I put out into the world – and not just post randomness that’s not really helpful to at least one person.
I understand why people wish there was more time in the day. I could do with 2 more hours of daylight sometimes.
Now I know I’ve already said thank you for your support, but I doubt I can say it enough, so . . . Thank You ALL for bearing with me and being patient with me these past couple of weeks.
I think I’m back now, and hopefully better than ever.
But feel free to let me know . . .
Nuff Love and Respect