First of all, thanks Julie for the tag.
And since we are playing Tag, if you’ve received a ping from me I have invited you to play. Read the rules and 11 questions below if you’re game!
How to play Tag:
- Post these rules.
- Post a photo of yourself (if you want to) and/or eleven random facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions given to you in the tagger’s post.
- Create eleven new questions and tag new people to answer them.
- Go to their blog/twitter and let them know they have been tagged.
Here are my answers to Julie’s questions:
- Favourite adult beverage? Baileys Irish Cream in any flavour
- If you could return to high school and give yourself a little piece of advice, what would you say? I’d probably say . . . “Pay Attention!”
- What is one thing you want to do this year? Start my own business, one of my many business ideas.
- What scares you? Being stuck in a place, time, or way of life, with no direction, no way out, no light at the end of the tunnel. Yep, that scares me.
- What is your absolute favourite song? (Top two or three if you can’t narrow it down.) This one is tricky, my songs change with my mood: I like Suit and Tie by J.T., and Scream and Shout by Will.I.Am, but I’m a Bohemian Rhapsody kinda gal.
- What is your most cherished possession? My Converse. I replace them ever so often but with a pair I feel like I can rule the World. Muhahahaha!
- If you could have coffee/dinner with any living celebrity, who would it be? I dunno, I don’t think I’m that star-struck and even if we sat down for coffee, what would we talk about? Their life would be completely different from mine. Maybe Jason Mamoa but we wont be talking 😉 Ha!
- What is the most recent thing you’ve learned? I’ve recently learnt that cheese really does a number on my sinuses. I’ve had a bad infection couple weeks back but I’m in love with cheese so I’ve been nibbling a bit. Friday though I had bun and cheese (a Jamaican thing) and I’ve been in hell since. Needless to say, I’ve learnt that lesson, thank you very much.
- Favourite movie? Robin Hood Men in Tights. We’re men, we’re men in tights, yes!
- Last book you read? (How was it?) White Flag of the Dead by Joseph Talluto, thinking of buying books 2 and 3 next.
- Tell us an absurd truth about you. I don’t know how absurd it is but I’m an incurable introvert. I think a lot of people think I think I’m above them, when in fact I’m just not comfortable enough to let loose. I will though, with close friends and family, and I always seem to shock them.
Here are my 11 questions for those tagged below . . .
- What’s the best meal you’ve ever cooked yourself? (Post the recipe if you like.)
- What could you lose track of time doing?
- What one thing would you like to learn/do this year?
- Why did you start your blog?
- Favourite childhood book:
- Favourite comfort food:
- Favourite TV Show and/or Movie:
- Who’s your favourite person in the world?
- If you didn’t have to work a day in your life, what would you do?
- Pets, or no pets? (What’s their name/s?)
- What’s your favourite animal? (Mine is the African Elephant, those ears a tell you!)
So I couldn’t find 11 bloggers to tag but You’re IT:
- Impressions of a Princess
- Rachel’s Insane Rants and Bizarre Musings
- La Vie En Rose
- Merrick’s Art
- I Wanna Wrangle Your Stories
- Daily Stories and Other Tall Tales
- Cloud CouCou Crafts